How to make myself throw-up:
Firstly, when you are eating make sure to take in lots of fluids with your food. There is a little skin flap in your throat, behind the tongue inside the front of your neck. Hold this down until you start to feel like you need to throw-up. I find sitting on my knees worked best at first. Be careful not to bite your hand because you will get scars and red marks that could make people suspicious of you. Some people use a toothbrush instead of their finger. If it is being stubborn try massaging or rubbing the skin flap, even putting your finger further down your throat helps. I lean my head back as well. The more you practice the better you will become at being quieter, faster and cleaner. Make sure to purge within 30mins before eating. It is always best to do it right away while you can still feel the temperature of the food and while it still tastes good. If you haven't eaten all day then your body will try and absorb the food right away so it's important to get it right out. Once you have purged as much as possible try drinking a glass of water, waiting a few minutes, then purging up the last remnants. This makes sure you get it all out. It feels so good to empty the stomach, I have lost a lot of weight from doing this.
It is important to wash your mouth with mouthwash or brush your teeth and tongue and wash your hands with soap afterwards so that no one smells anything suspicious. I chew gum as well and drink water afterwards to hide the acidic smell. Also, make sure if your eyes are watering or your face is red that you wait a little bit before seeing anyone or splash your face with cold water.
Best things to purge:
- definitely ice cream! I try to purge it back up while it is still cold.
- mac and cheese or pasta is second best and easiest.
What not to do:
-Avoid spicy things like curry or acidic things like orange juice... these really burn coming back up.
- For some reason I can't purge rice? Maybe you can but I can't get the stuff out!
- Things like bread can be chunky and hard when they come out. Try to stick to liquid things, it's easier on the body.
- Don't purge right after taking vitamins or fat burner pills because you will throw them up.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure no one will hear you by playing music, running water (like pretending you are going to take a shower), or going outside (like into the woods or behind the garage).
- I used to have a garbage disposal in the kitchen sink and would throw-up right into it, immediately after eating.
- Before eating at a restaurant scope out where you can purge. It is helpful if the restaurant has single bathrooms. Once you get good at purging you will become faster and quieter at it.
- Make sure to clean the toilet off so there is no smell or mess that someone could see and then suspect you.
- If you are new at this then start small with easy things like ice cream.
- Get some MI Paste for your teeth to keep them healthy. Make sure to brush the backs extra!
- If someone is suspicious of you make sure to double check all your cleaning and watch out for purging right after every meal. They will be on high alert!
staircase, just take the first step."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.