Sunday, December 12, 2010

Purging 101

I remember for years I tried to make myself purge (throw-up) and never could figure out how to do it.  Then one day I finally figured it out!  I thought I should write a post on it to help anyone who would like more information! There are many ways of purging.  Throwing-up, laxatives, exercise...  This article is all about throwing-up what you just put in.


How to make myself throw-up:
Firstly, when you are eating make sure to take in lots of fluids with your food.  There is a little skin flap in your throat, behind the tongue inside the front of your neck.  Hold this down until you start to feel like you need to throw-up.  I find sitting on my knees worked best at first.  Be careful not to bite your hand because you will get scars and red marks that could make people suspicious of you.  Some people use a toothbrush instead of their finger.  If it is being stubborn try massaging or rubbing the skin flap, even putting your finger further down your throat helps.  I lean my head back as well.  The more you practice the better you will become at being quieter, faster and cleaner.  Make sure to purge within 30mins before eating.  It is always best to do it right away while you can still feel the temperature of the food and while it still tastes good.  If you haven't eaten all day then your body will try and absorb the food right away so it's important to get it right out.  Once you have purged as much as possible try drinking a glass of water, waiting a few minutes, then purging up the last remnants.  This makes sure you get it all out.  It feels so good to empty the stomach, I have lost a lot of weight from doing this.


It is important to wash your mouth with mouthwash or brush your teeth and tongue and wash your hands with soap afterwards so that no one smells anything suspicious.  I chew gum as well and drink water afterwards to hide the acidic smell.  Also, make sure if your eyes are watering or your face is red that you wait a little bit before seeing anyone or splash your face with cold water.


Best things to purge:
- definitely ice cream!  I try to purge it back up while it is still cold.
- mac and cheese or pasta is second best and easiest.


What not to do:
-Avoid spicy things like curry or acidic things like orange juice... these really burn coming back up.
- For some reason I can't purge rice?  Maybe you can but I can't get the stuff out!
- Things like bread can be chunky and hard when they come out.  Try to stick to liquid things, it's easier on the body.
- Don't purge right after taking vitamins or fat burner pills because you will throw them up.


Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure no one will hear you by playing music, running water (like pretending you are going to take a shower), or going outside (like into the woods or behind the garage).
- I used to have a garbage disposal in the kitchen sink and would throw-up right into it, immediately after eating.
- Before eating at a restaurant scope out where you can purge.  It is helpful if the restaurant has single bathrooms.  Once you get good at purging you will become faster and quieter at it.
- Make sure to clean the toilet off so there is no smell or mess that someone could see and then suspect you.
- If you are new at this then start small with easy things like ice cream.
- Get some MI Paste for your teeth to keep them healthy.  Make sure to brush the backs extra!
- If someone is suspicious of you make sure to double check all your cleaning and watch out for purging right after every meal.  They will be on high alert!


"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole 
staircase, just take the first step." 
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

40 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.2medusa.com/2008/09/bulimia-killswarning-graphic-pictures.html

Anonymous said...

i would love to chat, i would love to be the one to cheer you on and tell you that you can get down to your goal, I love hearing about your stories, you have great info here. my email is matt4l0ve@aol.com

Scriptix said...

Don't brush your teeth right after! It rubs your stomach acid into your teeth, causing the enamel to wear down, and your teeth will decay faster.

I wish I could skip right to the faster and quieter bit! I try to binge only at night now (well really I try not to binge at all, but!), so I can go out to my bedroom (not attached to the rest of the house) and barf in my garbage can. I was watching Thin yesterday and Polly managed to get up everything in like 2 minutes with absolutely no noise except the vomit hitting the toilet water and I went laaaaaaame, maybe someday! x]

Also, your blog is the first I've ever been able to post a comment on, what's your secret?

Anonymous said...

Hello i need help! I'm fat and disgusting but I'm finding it really hard to purge i don't know why i am not doing it right.Please tell me how to what should i eat or not eat like iv just ate chocolate and i feel physically sick but i can't bring it up even though i really have to! please I'm desperate i need your help!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd love to chat. If u ever need help purging or starving I'm here. My email is: yex2000@yahoo.com

Anna T. said...

Hello. i need someones help. I am fat and disgusting, but no matter how hard i try i just cant purge. someone PLEEZE HELP! thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hey...

I've been purging for a few weeks now, but sometimes literally cannot make the food come up no matter how hard i try :( It makes me so upset when i can't purge! Someone please help me! I'm a fat disgusting mess!
mj2e09@yahoo.co.uk

xxx

Anonymous said...

I just finished purging. Ew. But yeah sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. I binge occasionally (twice a week) and purge right after. I love the feeling afterwards though. It feels as if I am outsmarting my own system... Kinda difficult to explain. Not sure if I get everything out though like I gag five times at least and drink water in between but everytime there's more and more. I feel much lighter though and relaxed as wee. Whoever says this is bad for the body obviously hasn't tried it... It's a way to release stress and tension and it works wonders. Stay thin and beautiful girls, purge the nasty stuff out! :)

Anonymous said...

this is sick and you're whats wrong with this world

Anonymous said...

Sooo I need help n by da looks of it y'all know what ur doing. Well I'm 19, 5'1.ft,and I weigh 178...I'm a mother of a 2yr old...and since I had him I gained all dat weight because I use to weigh about 120 before. I've tried excersises n diet pills but its been useless...soooo I'm considering making myself throw up..the thing is I've never done this n I need a couple of pointers...anyone want 2 walk me thru it.. I'd really apreaciated :)
guarachita84@gmail.com

Penny Williamson said...

This really works!!! I tried it once and I already lost 2 pounds on my first day!!!! You defintley have to do this!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Im looking for someone who could support me and my unique relationship with food. It seems that everyday I wake up with a new sense of what food means to me that day. I could also help you reach your goals and give you the support you need.
Hopefully hear from you soon, my email is hannahcook--@hotmail.com.

Anonymous said...

I am looking for someone with experience to maybe walk me through this journey. I just purged for the first time tonight but I'm not sure if I am doing it right. If anyone has any tips or advice please email me at jbarfield18@yahoo.com. I am ready to loose weight as soon as possible!

Anonymous said...

This is the saddest thing ever. You are all very ill and completely wrong! It is not an achievement to purge - people look at it with dusgust!!! Get help!!! Beauty is in your character, in how you treat people and your attitude to life... Im NOT joking! Im pretty sure none of you need to loose weight - if you do, then go to a doctor and they can refer you to a good dietician etc. But destroying all the organs in your body is just taking days off your life! STOP IT!!

Anonymous said...

No matter ow long I hold the toothbrush down my throat, nothing comes up! I gag, but that's all. My sister keeps hearing me gag and is getting suspicious. Why wont it just come up?!? Help me please :/

Anonymous said...

Use gravity- stand up and point your head down. It makes it much easier. You can also push on your stomach or use the muscles

Anonymous said...

I purged for the first time tonight but i only brought up like a quarter of what I ate it'd only been ten mintues but nothing else came up my stomach still feels like theres food in it after two hours this is upsetting me

Anonymous said...

Sweety, God made you perfectly! Men love a girl with meat on there bones! If you need to diet then do so but dont purge. So many girls are decieved with all there insecurities. Just like lame paris hilton telling kim k she was fat. We all know thats not true. Beauty comes from the heart. One day a real man will love you just the way you are.

Anonymous said...

God loves you just the way you are and you will find a soulmate that will love you fay,skinny,tall or short.

Anonymous said...

This is the first information that has actually helped me purge. Thank you SOOOO much.

Anonymous said...

Maybe some things aren't about fucking men. Have you ever thought about that?

Anonymous said...

I'd really appreciate if someone could share their tricks and tips about purging! I need help with this. Whenever I make myself purge all the food doesn't come out? Or out atall! Please help! Email me at megmagic00@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am bulimic, however, lately when I purge only bits and pieces come out. I don't binge I just purge what I have eaten through out the day. Am I just not eating enough for it all to come out or am I doing it wrong?

Sophie Anderson said...

There is one thing I might add,
It is best not to brush your teeth, or chew gum after inducing vomit. This is because doing so will only rub the stomach acid into your teeth, causing tooth decay and loss of enamel.
For your teeth's sake, just rinse out your mouth thoroughly with water and wait at least 20 minutes before brushing..
If you purge while showering, you can kill two birds with one stone by ridding yourself of the smell as you are purging..

Anonymous said...

I've only been purging for maybe a year and a half, and even then I didn't do it much. but I'm still not thin or beautiful and it really pisses me off. I guess its okay, considering I'm starting up again and it takes me like one minute to bring it up, and no noises but the food hitting the water. practice makes perfect, I guess.

Anonymous said...

Purging isn't the answer at all. The person that wrote this article should be ashamed of herself for sharing such horrible information and influence to girls on here who could be as young as 13. It's bad enough that the media messes with our minds about what's the perfect body but people like this are one of problems in society. Now, if you really want a nice body then work for it. Exercise. Do something that's actually good for you. That's what you'll do if you REALLY want it. You can't cheat through it. Other than that, us women need to be confident in our bodies and be a good role model to younger girls that look up to us. This purging has got to stop, don't be so ignorant and abuse your body like this. And the sad truth is, those of you who actually purge, that weight won't stay off for long unless you burn it off. Get help.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to start purging tonight. I really want to lose weight and I'll exercise & eat well, also throwing up. hopefully I'll be skinny enough for next school year <3 thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

And you're the reason people do this

Anonymous said...

This post disgusts me. Why would you promote something that kills people? Why would others want to partake int his harmful behavior? It does not help to keep weight off. It damages your entire body. Please people, stop killing yourself. Posts like these are the reasons people die from eating disorders. I agree with the Anonymous that said the poster should be ashamed of themselves. This is not something to be glorified. This is sick. You are sick. I have an eating disorder and am disgusted in this. I am offended by this poster. Please get yourself some help.

Anonymous said...

1 tip, don't brush your teath right after purging, don't ever do that. Because it's so bad for your teath. Wash your teeth with water and after like an hour or 30 min brush your teath. Why because you will brush away a layer of i don't know how it calls, but a layer of something that your teeth need to stay white en to not get wholes.

Anonymous said...

I tried doing it, but all that comes out is a whole bunch of spit....HELP. Also, should I do it right after eating? Cuz the last time I ate was a few hours ago, like 5 hours ago

Anonymous said...

Ok, I did it. Now, I dont know if I got it all out. My stomach feels tense. I dont know if its because theres something still inside my stomach, or my stomach is just stressed out. But all the chunks are basically out, n all that seems to be coming up is thick water....

Anonymous said...

Will drinking a lot of water help after a binge?

Anonymous said...

I'm not getting what I wanted from anything. So i will try purging tomorrow...I'm nervous but I'll be loosing weight so thats a plus. I dont think these people underdstand that when we look in the mirror its still not good enough. Thinner, you got to be thinner. But youre so beautiful, shut up god dammit. I'm doing this, not you.

Anonymous said...

If its so bad why are you on this site #genius

Anonymous said...

That used to be my problem. Try moving the toothbrush in circles instead of just jamming it down and drink lots of soda In between, it really helped me.

Anonymous said...

But did you loose any weight.

Anonymous said...

All my family laugh at me because I'm fat, I weigh like 100pounds and I can't look in the mirror without crying, I've decided to do the 3day starvation, you can lose up to 10pounds! Only problem is after when I eat I want to be able to purge without anyone hearing?! Is there anything you can do that makes it really quiet?!

Anonymous said...

I'm desperate to lose weight so started today please can some one tell me how I no if I've got It all up

dave ramsey said...

holy shit. this post, goods and bads about it, bads: your body will start rotting, your teeth, your organs, super bad for you, goods: you think your skinnier because you dropped a few pounds but realize you still cant stop eating, so your gonna do it till your teeth rot out your skull. I aint saying not to do it, its just the long term effects out weigh the short term